Saint-Valery-sur-Somme Port lies at the mouth of the Somme Canal at the bottom of the Baie de Somme.
It has 250 mooring spaces in the heart of town near the shops and restaurants.
It can accommodate boats up to 16m long with a 2.3m draught.
It has a wealth of facilities:
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Bar – brasserie
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the port
The best time to enter the Baie de Somme is to find the ATSO buoy (50° N 14 04 / 01° E 28 12), 34 nautical miles from Boulogne and 22 from Dieppe
2.5 hours before high tide
Follow the 100 course to find the S1-S2 buoys marking the channel’s entrance. Follow the signposted channel until you reach the port.
Boats with a large draught should choose tides with a high coefficient.
The port of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is accessible from the Somme maritime canal after Abbeville and crossing the sea access lock, which usually opens 1h30 before high tide.
Please contact the harbour master to inform us of your arrival or ask any questions:
- channel 9 on the VHF
- call +33 (0)3 22 60 24 80 – +33 (0)3 22 60 24 84
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.portsaintvalery.fr
- write to: 1 avenue du Général Leclerc – 80230 Saint-Valery-sur-Somme